I am not a native of Lubbock, nor even of Texas. I was born and raised in Greenfield, Indiana, spent a couple of years living in Glasgow, Scotland, and then landed in Lubbock where I've been ever since. Have a look!

24 March 2007

If you want to see some football...



A university-themed week wouldn't be complete without a look at Jones stadium, where the Red Raiders play American football. And a couple other "signs of the times":




Corporate sponsorship and a reminder to the students to be nice. The fans at football games, and especially student fans, are not known to be gracious hosts. In fact, they have been known to throw tortillas, rubbish, and goodness knows what else during the game.

1 comment:

Pat said...

That's quite a stadium front. I thought it was a huge building but not a stadium! My goodness how rude to throw those things! :)

My PAD and Guelph Daily Photo